Thursday, March 31, 2011

Excitement is in the air!

Well, I set up my solo exhibit in less then 48 hours... Wow, the time has gone by fast. All of my pieces are done, just have to photograph and transport them. This puts me at 11 sculptures for this show and I'm actually happy with all of them.

I have to give a lot of thanks to everyone who has helped me through all of this. Without your positive support and advice I don't think I could have gotten to this point and still been functioning. I think I might be just as excited as everyone else to see how my show comes together.

Opening reception is April 8, 2011 from 1p-3p CST in the Ramsey gallery on the Bemidji State University campus. I encourage y'all to show up if you can and sign the guest book. If not I will have pictures uploaded as soon as I get them.

Needless to say I'm excited, I have been waiting for this day for quite some time. This means that now I'll have time to work on some of my jewelry, too. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment