Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The start of something great?

Hello and welcome.

My name is Nicole C (I would hope that was obvious, but you never know) and I am a 3-dimensional artist. I make both sculptures and jewelry. My jewelry is usually copper, but sometimes I work with pewter because of the textures I'm able to achieve with it. My sculptures, on the other hand, are mostly some sort of cloth and resin combination.

I am also in the process of creating a web site as an online portfolio for my art. I will be working on documenting all of my sculptures and jewelry within the coming weeks and will be uploading them as I have time. Unfortunately, as a full time student and working 3/4 time at an adult foster care home I am fairly limited on the time I can work on everything I would like to with my art.

Anyways, I am looking forward to getting to know you. Who knows, maybe this will be the start of something big?

No comments:

Post a Comment